гей иркутск знакомства | пономарев знакомства
интимные знакомства москва знакомства на планете любви знакомства от реальные знакомства в молскве секс знакомства в клину познакомиться с
инцест по украински. ? мы будем очень благодарны если вы поделитесь ссылками с ? русский пикап секс с наивными девушками приятное знакомство с наивной
музыка - знакомства по телефону
в отношениях с противоположным полом ценю искренность, взаимопонимание, нежность. цель знакомства
инвиктори христианские знакомства - сайт знакомств
летние приключения. погода радует, солнце манит, что еще нужно для романа, если не серьезного, то хотя бы мимолетного! какие же варианты знакомств нам предлагает
badoo - социальный клиент для переписки
3 главные причины завести знакомства в тольятти на «loveplanet». 1. фантастическое количество пользователей.
блог.ру - mamba-intim - сайт интимных знакомств
фотографии новости знакомства приложения регистрация войти. вход на фотострану. email или телефон войти на сайт. впервые здесь? зарегистрируйтесь.сайт знакомства табор ру регистрация знакомства 51
I've been researching some potential leveling areas...and it's looking like we have a few options outside of altepa.
lvl 40-41 soldier crawlers in CN
lvl 42-45 labyrinth lizards in CN
lvl 45-49 Beetles in Quicksand caves
lvl 47-48~Rumbler Crawlers in CN
lvl 48-51~Beetles in Garlaige Citadel ( the basement area )
lvl 50-52~Helm Beetles in CN
lvl 52-55~Robber Crabs in Kuftal Tunnel
lvl 54-56~Bark Spiders and Death Cap in Boyahda Tree
Spharai Lv75 Dmg+23 Delay+86 Attack+ 20 Enhances Counter
WS: Ffinal Heaven
RDM THF BRD
Mandau Lv75 D32 Delay176 Attack+ 20 Additional Effect: Poison
WS: Mercy Strike
Excalibur Lv75 D49 Delay233 Attack+ 20 Damage is proportionate to current HP
WS: Knights of the Round
WAR PLD DRK
Ragnarok Lv75 D86 Delay431 Accuracy +2 0 Increases rate of critical hits
Guttler Lv75 D53 Delay280 Attack +20 Additional Effect: Choke
Bravura Lv75 D99 Delay488 Accuracy+ 20 Additional Effect: Impairs evasion
WS: Metatron Torment
Apocalypse Lv75 D103 Delay513 Accuracy+ 20 Additional Effect: Blind
Gungnir Lv75 D100 Delay492 Accuracy+ 20 Additional Effect: Weakens defense
Kikoku Lv75 D42 Delay210 Attack+ 20 Additional Effect: Paralysis
WS: Blade: Metsu
Amanomurakumo Lv75 D88 Delay437 Accuracy+ 20 Additional Effect: Weakens attacks
WS: Tachi: Kaiten
Mjollnir Lv75 D57 Delay308 Attack+20 Additional Effect: Recover MP
Yoichinoyumi Lv75 D81 Delay524 Rangedd Accuracy+20 Rnged Attack+10
WS: Namas Arrow
Annihilator Lv75 D47 Delay582 RagnedAccuracy+ 20 Rangedd Attack+20
Claustrum Lv75 D 72 Delay390 Accuracy+ 20 Additional Effect: Dispel
WS: Gate of Tartarus**
** Note that's TARTARUS, not TARUTARUS...but a WS called Gate of Tarutarus would be funny....picture a mob of tarus exploding from a fracture in space/time and devouring your enemy.
www.phank.com go watch the movie "Taru! Taru! Taru!"
Taken from the POL Developer's Room section:
The development team is currently working on the version update scheduled to take place in the last week of April. The first event for Conflict, called "Ballista" (as detailed in previous development news), is in the final stages of adjustment.
We would like to take this opportunity to inform our users that Ballista will be introduced in this update as a simple event and not as part of the Conquest.
There will be several stand-alone events held before Ballista becomes a permanent fixture, so participation will initially be limited.
We hope to continue to improve Ballista even after it has been permanently implemented, based upon the opinions of participants, the performance of the rules in actual play, and the influence of Ballista on the world of Vana'Diel.
Many other additions and changes, including the introduction of new Dynamis areas, are planned for this update.
The next version update will include the following changes:
- The first event for Conflict, "Ballista", will be implemented
- New quests and battles designed for alliances will be added.
- New quests will be available in each nation.
- Guild quests that call for the manufacture of certain items will be implemented.
- Characters will be able to participate in a strategy called "Garrison" that will be available at several outposts.
- New Dynamis field areas will become accessible.
- Several new types of battlefields ranging from low- to mid-level will be added.
- An issue concerning the accumulation of TP with weapon skills that consist of multiple strikes (i.e. Combo, Penta Thrust, etc...) will be corrected.
- A new job trait called "Subtle Blow" will become available to ninja and monks.
- An ability that allows dragoons to restore their wyvern's HP will be added. Also, if a wyvern at full hit points is sent away using the "Dismiss" command, the "Cal Wyvern" ability will be available for use immediately.
- The mysterious "Strange Apparatus" will become operational.
- A new type of flowerpot will become available.
- Players will be able to insert their names in the help text of certain items they synthesize.
- New guild-related furniture and equipment will be added.
- The number of items obtained from beastmen treasure caskets will be increased.
- New synthesis and desynthesis will become available.
- New items will be available for purchase at several of the guild shops.
- Various other new items will be added.
- A new emote for giving a triumphant yell will be added.
- A sort function will become available in the Storage menu.
- A character's footsteps will no longer be heard when using Sneak.
- The name of a pet's master will be displayed when a pet is targeted.
- The limit for the /wait macro will be extended to 60 seconds.
- An ON/OFF setting for "Battle Effects" will be added to the Config menu.
- It will be possible to place single items on auction directly from a stack of items.
Several other changes will be announced at the time of the update
___ I. Changing title _________________________________________________________
The following NPCs allow you to change your title. You can change your title to
any title you have previously gotten from completing a quest, mission, or
defeating a Notorious Monster, by paying a fee based on the level of the title.
The price currently ranges from 100gil for easy quest titles to 2000gil for
HNM titles. Also, the titles available vary from location to location.
Bastok (Port) | I-7 | Tuh Almobankha
Jeuno (Lower) | I-8 | Tuh Almobankha
Kazham | G-7 | Eron-Tomaron
Norg | G-7 | Quntsu-Nointsu
Mhaura | I-8 | Willah Maratahya
Rabao | G-8 | Shupah Mujuuk
San d'Oria (South) | K-6 | Moozo-Koozo
Selbina | I-9 | Yulon-Polon
Windurst (Walls) | H-10 | Burute-Sorute
___ II. Checking fame _________________________________________________________
The following NPCs will tell you how famous you are within the area. This is
useful for checking whether you have enough fame to receive a certain quest.
Bastok (Port) | E-6 | Flaco
Jeuno (Lower) | H-8 | Mendi
Kazham | I-11 | Ney Hiparujah
Norg | H-8 | Vaultimand
Rabao | G-9 | Waylea
San d'Oria (South) | K-6 | Namonutice
Windurst (Waters) | F-10 | Zabirego-Hajigo
___ III. Watching past event scenes ___________________________________________
Scattered around Vana'diel are a number of bards who will let you watch cut
scenes for events you have already completed. You need to pay them.
Bastok (Market) | I-8 | Lamepaue
Bastok (Metalworks) | I-8 | Taulluque
Bastok (Mines) | I-9 | Gorvik
Bastok (Port) | D-7 | Dalba
Jeuno (Gardens) | G-9 | Archanne
Jeuno (Lower) | G-9 | Geuhbe
Jeuno (Port) | F-8 | Dohhel
Jeuno (Upper) | F-7 | Tinjue
Kazham | F-8 | Beyzen
Norg | H-9 | Colleraie
Rabao | E-8 | Zungutt
San d'Oria (Castle) | I-9 | Chaloutte
San d'Oria (North) | J-10 | Jufaue
San d'Oria (South) | H-8 | Gizel
Windurst (Port) | B-5 | Tonule
Windurst (Tower) | | Mashua
Windurst (Walls) | D-6 | Juvillie
Windurst (Waters) | F-5 | Dienger
Windurst (Woods) | J-10 | Bozack
___ IV. Buying a world pass ___________________________________________________
World passes can be given to friends so they can start a character on the same
server as you. These are the NPCs that sell world passes. Once a world pass has
been bought, it can be used by six people and is valid for seven days. Price
varies depending on the current population of the server.
Bastok (Port) | J-6 | Kachada
San d'Oria (Port) | J-10 | Ambleon
Windurst (Tower) | | Gamimi
___ V. Changing allegiance ____________________________________________________
You can change allegiance, i.e. the country you are fighting for. Pay 10000gil
to the relevant NPC and your country will change, you will lose your rank but
you will keep your conquest points. Useful for people who want to play the game
completely, experiencing all the mission events, or for people who want to
get better conquest rewards.
Bastok (Metalworks) | J-8 | Mythily
San d'Oria (North) | C-9 | Beriphaule
Windurst (Tower) | | Rakano-Marukano
___ VI. Buying a linkshell ____________________________________________________
The following NPCs sell linkshells. These are used to make groups of people who
can all communicate on the same channel. After buying a linkshell, it can be
given a name and a colour of your choice.
Bastok (Port) | E-7 | Ilita
San d'Oria (South) | E-8 | Paunelie
Windurst (Port) | H-9 | Khel Pahlhama
___ VII. Buying the starting armour ___________________________________________
Chances are, if you run out of space in your moghouse, you may want to discard
the free armour you get when you start the game, to save space. If you want to
buy it again later, you can acquire it for a small price from the following
Hume and Galka armour:
Bastok (Mines) | K-8 | Proud Beard
San d'Oria (North) | F-3 | Arachagnon
Tarutaru and Mithra armour:
Windurst (Port) | E-7 | Kucha Malkobhi
___ VIII. Buying maps _________________________________________________________
The following NPCs sell maps for dungeons and areas nearby. Prices vary from
100gil to the early region maps (e.g. Bastok, San d'Oria etc) to 3000gil for
the harder dungeon maps (e.g. Eldieme, Oztroya etc). Bear in mind, there are
a lot of maps that can only be received from quests, as well.
Bastok (Market) | H-9 | Karine
Bastok (Port) | J-7 | Rex
Jeuno (Lower) | H-7 | Promurouve
Jeuno (Upper) | H-6 | Rusese
Mhaura | H-6 | Ludwig
Rabao | K-7 | Ashu Bolkhomo
San d'Oria (North) | I-8 | Elesca
San d'Oria (South) | G-10 | Violitte
Selbina | I-7 | Lombaria
Windurst (Port) | G-9 | Mhoji Roccoruh
Windurst (Woods) | H-11 | Pehki Machumaht
___ IX. Lucky Roll ____________________________________________________________
Lucky Roll is a gambling game held in Rabao and Norg. You can play once each
Vana'diel day. You pay 100gil to enter, and then you roll a dice. The number
(1-6) is added to a running total that is calculated from other players' rolls.
When the total reaches 400, the counter resets and the player that pushed it
to 400 (or beyond) gets a 10,000gil payout. If it lands on 400 exactly, there
is an additional prize. The two NPCs are connected, so your roll is added to
a single total shared between Norg and Rabao.
Norg | H-8 | Repat
Rabao | H-7 | Mileon
___ X. The Vana'diel Weather Linkshell ________________________________________
Vana'diel has its very own Linkshell of weather forecasters. You can ask them
for weather forecasts for the next three days. This is particularly useful for
the Summoner quest, where you need to subject a stone to different types of
weather. Here are the members.
Bastok (Market) | H-10 | Svana
Bastok (Mines) | I-9 | Mariadok
Bastok (Port) | J-11 | Fo Mocorho
Jeuno (Lower) | F-11 | Shashan-Mishan
Jeuno (Port) | K-8 | Leffquen
Jeuno (Upper) | G-6 | Appollonia
Kazham | G-7 | Tcinono
Mhaura | H-9 | Pekuku
Norg | H-9 | Shidzue
Rabao | F-8 | Amaja-Kumaja
San d'Oria (South) | J-8 | Maleme
Selbina | H-9 | Wachiwi
Windurst (Port) | M-7 | Eya Bhithroh
Windurst (Waters) | F-8 | Furan-Furin
Windurst (Woods) | K-12 | Mushuhi-Metahi
Windurst (fame check NPC: windurst waters F-10 - Zabirego-Hajigo)
1) [name]? Hmm... Sorry, but I never heard that name before.
2) [name]? Hmm... Now, was that the name of the...? No, that was some other lady.
3) Oh, you're the [name] that people are starting to talk about. I've heard pretty good things about you.
4) Why, if it isn't [name]! I heard some guys talking about you over their dinners at the eatery last night. They had nothing but good things to say about you. Keep up the good work!
5) Hello there, [name]! There aren't many Windurstians who don't know that name. We're all proud to have you on our side! Keep up the great work!
6) Mister [name]! You'd have to be living in a hole somewhere not to have heard that name. All the bards in the land are singing songs of your outstanding deeds. Keep up the extraordinary work!
7) Miss [name]! There isn't a soul in all of Windurst that has yet to hear the tales of your feats. Why, I remember when you were just a fledgling adventurer. It seems like just yesterday...
8) A day doesn't go by when I fail to hear a tale of your deeds. I am proud to be a citizen of the same great country as Lady [name]. Keep up the marvelous work!
9) Lady [name]! I am honored to have the hero of Windurst in my presence. Every man and woman in the country knows by heart the tales of your courage. May the Goddess shine her light of grace upon you.
Bastok (fame check NPC: port bastok E-6 - Flaco)
1) [name]? What is that, some kind of snail? Oh, that's your name. You must be a rookie adventurer, right?
2) [name]? Hmm...sounds familiar. Who was it again? Oh. Well uh...not many people know who you are, but if you work hard enough, word will get around about your good deeds.
3) Oh, you're [name]. Yeah, I've heard of you. You're not doing too bad for an adventurer. Keep working hard, and the people of Bastok will come to recognize your efforts.
4) Hello there, [name]. Quite a few people are talking about the things you've done for Bastok. People are starting to talk about you. Keep on doing whatever you're doing!
5) Hello there [name]. A lot of people know what you've done for Bastok. People are saying good things about you. Keep up the good work!
6) Most everyone in this country knows your name by now, [name]! People are saying great things about you. You don't know how proud that makes me feel-Ive been following your progress ever since you came to bastok.
7) You must be [name]. Don't look so surprised, as everyone knows your name and what you've done for Bastok. [name], we're very proud to have someone like you as a Bastoker.
8) Master [name]! You are a hero to the people of Bastok! Everyone here knows your name and what you've done for us!You are the example every Bastoker should follow!
9) Oh, it's you, [name]. I've known you since you started off here in Bastok, but I never thought you would come this far. You've become a household name in these parts. You're even considered a hero by some... like me. I pray that the Goddess Altana looks down upon you favorably in your journeys!
Sandoria (fame check NPC: south sandoria K-6 - Namonutice)
1) Hmm... [name], you say? No, never heard that name. Do not expect me to learn the name of every recruit! Do good for the kingdom and her people, and they shall come to know you. Once you have their trust, they will request your help more readily. Just keep your head down, and your day shall come.
2) [name]...? Hmm... I might have heard that name before. Then again, maybe not. You are not famous yet. Keep your nose to the grindstone and work for the people. Soon, they will know you better!
3) Ah, [name]. That is a name I often hear. People speak well of you! Your deeds for the kingdom have earned you much honor.
4) [name]! You have become well known in these parts! I hear much of your accomplishments. Keep up the good work, and greatness lies in your future.
5) Ah, [name]! You are famous in our kingdom! Of you no ill is spoke. Give to the kingdom and she will give to you, no?
6) [name]! I would venture that much the kingdom has heard your name! And your reputation sparkles. Indeed I am proud of you. And to think I first knew you when you were a new recruit!
7) Hello, [name]. Practically all of the kingdom has heard of you now. What's more, your reputation is stellar. I look forward to even greater things from you!
8) [name]! People are talking about you! Every infant in his cradle knows your name! And they hold you in highest regard! I am so proud of you! May your kind deeds continue!
9) Sir [name]! There isn't a soul in the kingdom that doesn't consider you a hero! As a representative of the people of San d'Oria, I humbly ask you to continue your efforts for the good of the country. May the light of the Goddess shine upon you!
Jeuno (fame check NPC: lower jeuno H-8 - Mendi)
1) [name], eh? Hmm... That name is vaguely familiar... But I'm afraid few in this town have heard of you. Just keep working at it. You'll make a name for yourself eventually.
2) Oh, so you're [name]...Yes, I heard some travelers in a tavern talk about you. It seems you've a fair reputation.
3) [name]! You have become well known in these parts! I hear much of your accomplishments. Keep up the good work, and greatness lies in your future.
4) Hello, [name]! I hear your name mentioned quite often these days. You've done well, my friend. Keep at it.
5) Hello, [name]! A good deal of people here in Jeuno know about you! and they all say you're quite the do-gooder! Thank you for serving our fair city. Keep up the good work!
6) Why, it's [name]! Your growing reputation precedes you. We hope your already substantial contributions to our humble city will continue to grow with time.
7) Why, hello, [name]. I say, literally everyone in Jeuno knows your name. It is my pleasure to inform you how impressed we are with your service to Jeuno. We hope to see more of your commendable generosity in the future!
8) Lord [name]! To all citizens here, your name is synonymous with courage and sacrifice. Not a day goes by without hearing of your saintlike service to Jeuno. I speak for all of Jeuno when I express my sincerest appreciation for your generosity. Indeed, bards shall sing of your virtues for ages to come!
9) You have emerged as a hero to the people of Jeuno. Just the sound of your name strikes courage into their hearts. As a representative of its citizens, I humbly ask you to continue your efforts for the good of the duchy.
I've got a suggestion for this coming LS event/set party. The eco-warrior quests. We've got a good start on a full alliance, and all members can participate. The reward is good (a larg amount of gil and an item that gives 500-1000XP when used). Just need gear for lvl 20, as that's the level cap for the quest. I'm willing to provide a WAR/MNK or WAR/NIN (as I think that'd be more useful than a THF/MNK, THF/WAR, or THF/NIN), unless I can get NIN or RNG to 20 by Sunday. Opinions about this?
Hello all. I think it would be a good idea to get an inventory of A) Who's in the LS and B) What they're playing. To this end I suggest going to this site: Allakhazam and make a free account. Then go to the "Your Character" choice on the menu (or the like), use the character thingy to enter in your character data, then paste the link and your race/nation/favored jobs along with that here, like so:
Tsume, Mithra, Windurst, THF/RNG/NIN
Look forward to seeing all of your LS toons!
I'm not going to be around for set PT this weekend(going out of town). I invite all of you to try and do advanced job quests (I know some of you wanted Ninja and Samurai, which requires a trip to Norg. Might want to try and do that. During the next week or two, I will make the services of my lvl 17 PLD available to you all for some lower level power leveling...get in touch with me and I'll try and help you out. Have a good one.